The Ridgway Conference room is equipped with its own kitchen and toilet facilities. It is suitable for small and large groups (seats up to 80 theatre style or 40 at tables) and is available for hire evenings and weekends, as well as between normal business hours.
Our Conference Room has:
- A central location.
- Bright cheerful decor.
- Training equipment available.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Disabled access.
- A lift available.
- The freedom to use room as you want.
Seats up to 80 theatre style, or 40 at tables.
-You set the room up as you want it and leave it the way you found it.
– Although we do not provide a catering service, we can arrange for caterers to bring food to you.
– Key(s) may be picked up from the Community House Office during our normal working hours. Arrangements can be made for out of hours users.
– You bring your own refreshments – this includes tea, coffee, milk, food etc.
– Unfortunately, due to theft, we do not supply crockery or cutlery etc.
– Please ensure all people using this room are aware of evacuation procedures (see instructions on the wall beside room entry door).
What you can expect from us:
– The room will be clean and tidy when you arrive.
– Equipment will be in good working order. ( Hot water urns, coffee mugs and glasses, fridge, dishwasher.)
– Training equipment in the room (overhead projector and screen, data projector etc).
– WIFI facility
What we expect from you:,/span>
– No smoking – our building is smoke-free.
– No property is to be removed from the room. Any damage or equipment failure should be reported to the office as soon as possible.
– The room must be left in a clean and tidy state, rubbish to be put in the containers provided or taken away.
– Dishes washed and sterilised in the dishwasher and then put away.
– Prompt payment of account or payment on picking up or returning key(s).
– Key(s) to be returned same day, or next working day for evenings and weekends.
We also have for hire a smaller room ideal for INTERVIEWS or COUNSELLING with WiFi available